July 02, 2021
The Company respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services while also ensuring to comply with all applicable laws which serve to protect your privacy, including but not limited to the Privacy Act 1988, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as the Swiss and EU Privacy Shield Frameworks.
- INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by you on any electronic device
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The Collector’s Market
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
While using Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include:
- Billing address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
WHY WE OBTAIN YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
The Collector’s Market will acquire certain bits of personal information in order to set up a user account,
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To manage Your Account: The information you provide can be used to access different accessibility options of the services provided which are made available to you as a registered user
- For the performance of a contract
- To contact You: In order to contact you by Email, Telephone, or any other means of communication
- To provide You Updates and News about our special Offers and general information about other services related to those you have already enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We do not save any private information that you provide us with on our servers.
We do store logs on servers in any location.
- FINANCIAL DATA
Any financial Data that you provide us with such as
- Billing information
- Credit information
- Billing Address
The Collector’s Market does not STORE/SAVE Any of your financial Data on our logs.
- THIRD PARTY DATA SHARING
THE COLLECTOR’S MARKET DOES NOT INDULGE IN THE SELLING/TRADING OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ORGINIZATIONS
Any information you provide The Collector’s Market will be under our protection and will not be provided to any unaffiliated third party organizations.
- USAGE DATA
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data — like a username and password — that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Cookies enabled allow us to improve user experience and optimization. The cookies we use may change over time in order to keep or site up to date and to improve functionality
The user will always have the option to disable cookies depending on which browser they are operating, You can control which cookies to allow, Block and delete in your browsers settings.
- CONTACT US
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Collector’s Market
By accessing these services, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use said services, program, application if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Collector’s Market and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Collector’s Market All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Collector’s Market for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- YOU MUST NOT:
Republish material from The Collector’s Market
Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Collector’s Market
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Collector’s Market
Redistribute content from The Collector’s Market
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Material accessible through the Services may be subject to protection under privacy, publicity, or other personal rights and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and laws protecting patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information. Users will not use the Services in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any such rights. If a domain name is used with any of the Services, it may not be used in violation of the trademark, service mark, or other rights of any third party.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- AS A USER OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services or the computers, accounts, or networks of another party, including but not limited to, circumventing the user authentication or security of any host, network or account. Users will not use the Services to cause security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data, accounts or systems without authorization or logging into a server or account that the Customer is not expressly authorized to access and denial of service attacks
Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
Users will not use the Services in a manner that constitutes illegal activities, including but not limited to, death threats, terroristic threats, and threats of harm to another individual, multi-level marketing schemes, HYIP or Ponzi schemes, invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, defamation, slander, child pornography and violations of existing laws.
Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- PERSONAL USE LICENSE
The personal Use license is non-transferable and is limited only to you. The Collector’s Market grants you this license to access the services provided by us, only to be used for your personal use.
You may not resell or transfer this license to any other user or allow other users to access the services provided to you from your account.
Modifications to the terms and conditions
The Collector’s Market reserves the right to modify our terms and conditions at any time, by continuing to use our services you signify your agreement to the modified terms and condition posted.
- AUTHORIZED USER
By accepting these TERMS AND CONDITIONS you confirm you are over the age of 18 and are legally permitted to form a legal agreement
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES